From Friendster


I am an only child, and I love it.
And NO... I'm not spoiled.

The PISCES in me is very emotional and an idealist,
quiet and shy, short-tempered but considerate.

I will never again enjoy eating ADOBO.

I hate cigarette SMOKE but not the SMOKER.

I could either be a believer or a non-believer of GHOSTS.
Either way I'm scared of them.

My craving for attention is the complete OPPOSITE of my craving for FOOD.

I believe in the POWER of SUGGESTION, just as I believe in SIGNS.

I wanted to believe in TRUE LOVE, but the world has taught me NOT TO.

I believe that ALL people are intellectuals, only most of us opt not to show it.

I LOVE the aroma and taste of COFFEE.
Drinking it is one of the greatest pleasures in life.

I'm afraid of FAILURE, but it can NEVER destroy me.

I do my best not to try to PLEASE other people,
because I consider such thing... Mission Impossible.

I DARE to be different whenever possible.
It's a way to give others the chance not to LIKE me.
I do not really get along with people who consequently follow the status quo.

I have a great value for EDUCATION.
And in order for people to earn my respect,
they must show the same importance.

I love DOGS. They are one of the few things that give joy to my life.

I love my FAMILY.
There will be nothing better than being able to share my life and achievements with them.

I can easily fall in love even with a person who shows the SMALLEST efforts.
Likewise, I fall out of love just as quickly.

My TEACHER is experience,
My driver is PURPOSE,
My companion is DEATH.

I embrace the prospect of death.
Doing so makes me want to take more risks,
and in effect... to ENJOY LIFE more.

Organ Donation is my newly found personal ADVOCACY.
I'm presenting people with the option of possibly being an organ donor.
I believe that this is a way for me to bring back to the UNIVERSE whatever great things it has offered me.

I'd rather die than be LATE!

For years, I have endured having a MIGRAINE.

Whenever I say "NO!", I ALWAYS mean it.
I have tantamount RESPECT for others' decisions.
That too, is what I wish in return.

Somehow, I've learned not to trust ANYONE who says, "TRUST ME!".

Reading BOOKS may transpire boredom to other people.
However, for me, that is not the case. I enjoy reading very much.
It gives me the avenue to go places I have never been to,
or may never be given the chance to visit someday.

I write. It is my solace.

I hate it when people INSIST that I'm wrong in situations when
I'm ABSOLUTELY, most certainly sure that I'm RIGHT.

Being an Obsessive-Compulsive, I like things to always be planned and organized.
Spontaneity is really NOT my thing.

The PERFECT example of determination and PERSEVERANCE,
is the one who EPITOMIZES these qualities... Live Strong!

Success, for me, is NOT monetary.
It is being able to fulfill the DESTINY that was intended for me to follow.

STRUGGLES are a part of life.
And I thank God for every opportunity to face them,
because from this, I derive my strength.

Responsibility is the key note of my life.

A FRIEND of literature,
A lover of KNOWLEDGE,
A DEFENDER of learning.

A little strange,
ADORED by some,
Disliked by MANY.

Created by GOD,
BELIEVER of God,
Advocate FOR God.

Weak at HEART, and IMPERFECT in so many ways...

God is EVERYTHING. I am NOTHING compared to him.
But through his grace, I can be everything HERE on earth.

HENRY JAMES wrote,
'Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.'

0 comments:

 

productive boredom Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice