FORGIVE ME JESUS


Ungrateful words of hatred
were plenty on my mouth
my weary mind was clouded
by an endless string of doubt
Facing every problem
through the darkness I can't see
it's amazing how You showed the light
to a fool as blind as me...
Forgive me Jesus
if at times I may have lost my way
believed that You were not beside me
through my darkest days
now it's clear to me
only when I felt Your sweet embrace
Forgive me Jesus...
to You I give my praise...


-- Believe it or not, I got the inspiration to write this song one night while I was doing laundry. I don't know why, but this line just popped into my head "you showed the light to someone as blind as me". So, I left what I was doing and hurried inside the house to find a pen and something to write on. I started writing a song, working off that line I was talking about. After about 2 and a half hours, I already created the entire song (yes, with a melody). I didn't post the whole song though, just in case...

0 comments:

 

productive boredom Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice