Abi's Mindless Ramblings



Today I watched the new episode of How I met Your Mother (Slapsgiving 2; The Revenge of the Slap) like 6 times because I can't get enough of it. It's so funny. I wish there's a new episode everyday. hahaha


On a completely unrelated note, I was at Facebook today minding my own business when suddenly something went horribly wrong. My curiosity got the better of me and now I ended up deeply hurt and on the verge of tears.


Anyway, this afternoon I was on a jeepney and I heard the song "Next thing you know" by Matthew West. I liked the song very much. It's about finding God.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for my next IVT completion schedule.




0 comments:

 

productive boredom Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice