The Big Romantic Gesture...



Grow old with you from irasandino at youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CYI5bKZMes

Haaayy... I guess every girl dreams of the big romantic gesture from that special person. I wish that something like this happens to me. Yeah, yeah.. I know, as it turned out, I am just as big a hopeless romantic as anyone else. Sue me, okay! Anyway, I want this. I want to fall crazy in love with a guy. Someone who will sweep me off my feet, and love me back no matter what. And I don't want just any kind of love. I want the -- (and I quote a line from the movie ''It Takes Two") -- "I want the CAN'T EAT, CAN'T SLEEP, REACH FOR THE STARS, OVER THE MOON, WORLD SERIES kind of love." I WANT IT. The question is... where the hell is it? It already feels like I've waited forever. Ha! look at me, I am such a fool for love, I admit. It's crazy. I'M CRAZY!

0 comments:

 

productive boredom Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice