Mr. 152 Insights Into My Soul


Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan in
You've Got Mail (1998)

"Don't cry shop girl... don't cry."




I cannot remember how many times I have watched this movie, and yet I never get tired of it. I don't know, but I just love everything about it. I even like it better than "Sleepless In Seattle". Starting with Tom Hanks, who has always been a remarkable actor, portraying the role of Joe Fox who is not your typical leading man. If anything, he could have passed for an average Joe. Nevertheless, his talent is unmistakable. Then there's the beautiful Meg Ryan, with her bright blue eyes and extraordinary smile, she IS the typical leading lady. Shot in stunning NYC, the movie offers nothing short of wonder.

The music. Ahh.. sweet music. Kind of puts me into the mood of nostalgia. The soundtrack includes "Dreams" by the Cranberries, "Anyone at all" by Carole King, Harry Nilsson's "The Puppy Song", "Remember", and my personal favorite, "Over The Rainbow". It just pulled everything together.

For some reason, yours truly was compelled to watch this film again. And so, I did. It was amazing. Seriously, what is up with me lately?

Video From TjMulyadi in
Youtube

0 comments:

 

productive boredom Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice