Abi's Mindless Ramblings


I had a long day.

After getting home from the hospital, I spent most of the afternoon learning "La Langue Francais" with my newest favorite person, Michel Thomas. Though I got thoroughly confused with all the "avez vous", the "voulez vous", and the "avec vous", it was "generalement" fun. And needless to say, I learned a lot. And I'm doing it again tomorrow for another session.


Which reminds me. Just assuming that he reads this. A shout out to my friend, Manu in France. Allo Manu!

Anyway, after the lesson, I went to the bank to pay Jeff's tuition fee. Then I paid the internet bill. Then, I went out looking for a beret that looks exactly like this, especially the the color, which is hot pink.


Unfortunately, I did not find one. I guess we don't sell berets in this country. I'll keep looking when I'm free. Saturday, maybe. However, I did find a really cute "bolero". It was so cheap, I bought two. One in black and one in bluish gray. The black one looked perfect with my black dress which I both wore to the party tonight.

I'm tired right now but I'm still totally pumped, so I am now spending my time writing this blog entry.

BTW, for the people who need clarification about the California application for the NCLEX-RN, please do not hesitate to ask me. I am always at your disposal. And it's FREE! :) Likewise, I also know a thing or two about the IELTS examination. I used to teach it. So, if you have questions, just fire away and I'll get to you as soon as I can and to the best of my knowledge.

Yashmin texted me the other day asking if I could accompany her to watch the movie "New Moon". I am not a big fan of this "Twilight Saga". One can even say that I hate it. But since I want to spend time with her, I said yes. we will go see the movie before this week is over.

I got to talk to Erika tonight, she was complaining that the Nurse Licensure Exam she took was nothing short of a "Nose Bleed". :) Erika if you're reading this, I believe that you passed that test. Don't worry. We'll celebrate in 2 months!

I think that's it. I'm going to lie down now.
Au revoir!

0 comments:

 

productive boredom Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice